ALMOND BUTTER & JELLY SMOOTHIE BOWL
WHY not PB&J? Because AB (almond butter) is better for you! At least Team QUO believes so! This absolutely CLEAN iteration of a childhood favorite is a MUST-TRY. Pretty life-changing, because it'll bring JOY to your clean eating life!!
Here is how!
1 generous serving / 2 peckish servings
Prep Time : 8 mins
- 1 tub QUOgurt (150g)
- 50-80g / ~1/2 cup - organic frozen / fresh berries (we use a mix of blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 TBLS almond butter
- 1/2 cup ice (only if you use fresh berries instead of frozen)
- Your favorite toppings
- optional : add a scoop of vanilla protein powder and turn it into a protein smoothie for pre / post-workout.
- Place all ingredients into the blender, mixing well until combined.
- Serve in bowl with some of your favorite ingredients. We used more frozen berries and cinnamon!
*Need ideas for GOOD ingredients, here's what we like to use:
- Almond butter - if we don't have our homemade ones in hand, we support our local friends here in Hong Kong and use Nutty Buddy Nut Butters or The Nutter Company.