Prep time : 5 mins
1 generous serving
- 1 cup frozen watermelon (cubed)
- 1 bottle of QUOlixir
- 3 TBLS black sesame
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 TBLS coconut oil, melted
- 1 handful of Brazil nuts (or nuts of your choice)
- 1 tsp flaxseed meal
- [optional] 1 scoop plant protein powder
For garnish (shown here) :
- goji berries
- raw cacao nibs
- lightly roasted sesame seeds
- cinnamon powder
- Cube and freeze watermelon overnight (if you don't have them frozen, cold ones will do too, the frozen berries will help give the frothy texture).
- In a food processor, blend watermelon, frozen berries, and half the bottle ofQUOlixir until they mix well. (This is when you'll add in the protein powder as well)
- Add protein powder (optional), the rest of the QUOlixir and ingredients into the food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite bowl.
- Top it off with your favorite toppings, and ENJOY!
It's an amazing frozen fruit to stock in your freezer. It can be eaten like a popsicle, or to be blended into smoothie bowl. Makes any smoothie bowls EXTRA cooling and refreshing.