Pretty sure most of us had a spoon of cookie dough when we were baking with our mothers, by ourselves, and even secretly with our kids. And didn't we wish we could just keep eating the dough instead of waiting for it to bake into cookies? The raw eggs prevented us from indulging in it. BUT THIS Cookie Dough Butter recipe can be eaten RAW! You can eat it out of the jar, or make them into "bliss balls"!
Fair warning - these are pretty addictive, so you might just want to make DOUBLE or even triple the recipe.
- 1/2 cup hazelnut flour
- 1 cup cashew & almonds (we prefer roasted, gives it a more robust flavor)
- 2 TBLS coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 TBLS chia seeds
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- Toast raw cashews and almonds in toaster oven for about 8 minutes or until they're browned (but not burned).
- Mix in hazelnut flour, roasted cashews and almonds, coconut oil, vanilla extract, sea salt, chia seeds and honey into food processor.
- Blend until pretty smooth.
- Then mix in goji berries and cacao nib.
- Put cookie dough in a jar!
*If you want to make them into Bliss Balls:
This recipe makes about 12 Bliss Balls - scoop about 1 TBLS of dough and roll them into a ball. Put the balls in an airtight container and refrigerate for about 3 - 4 hours until they're hardened.