One of the simplest and classiest ways to turn any drink into a healthy probiotic drink. It's super simple and look very impressive. This is inspired by a couple of us in team QUO who enjoy our whiskies and bourbons. Hence, the ice ball!
Here is how!
First, you'll need to have one of these 3-inch ice ball molds. Ours is a silicone ice ball mold, from Pantry Magic. But you can also get one in Wing On, Muji, and many other household goods stores around town. We prefer silicone ones because you can effortlessly take the ice ball out from the mold without chiseling it or warming it.
1 ice ball
Prep Time : 5 mins ; Freeze Time : 12 hours
- 1/2 bottle QUOlixir
- 2 thin slices of fresh lime
- Fresh mint leaves (we picked them from our own organic mint plant)
- Open ice mold.
- Place fresh lime slices and mint leaves in one side of the mold.
- Close ice mold.
- Pour QUOlixir into the ice mold through the hole on top. If you're worried about spilling, use a little funnel.
- Put ice mold into freezer for at least 12 hours, or until it's completely frozen.
- Twist and open ice mold.
- Depending on the mold you have, you might need to shave off the excess rim of the ball where the two molds are connected. That can easily be done with a warm knife. Be careful!
- Add it to your favorite beverage and ADMIRE!